All New and Returning Student - Athletes:
Before you may particpate in any athletic activity for GC Athletics, you must have the following on file in the Athletic Training Office:
1) Physical - Must be dated after July 1, 2020 and the physical form in the Student Athlete Participation Packet must be completed. No other physcial form will be accepted.
2) All student athletes are required to have Primary Insurance. You must provide proff of insurance cards and information. Failure to do so will result in No Athletic Participation.
3) Participation Packet completed with full details. Do not leave anything blank. You and your parent/guardian should read each section before completing.
The Athletic Training room, #966, is located inside the weight room, #965, across the hall from the gymnasium in the CARC. The Athletic Training room will open approximately 1 hour prior to game time, and will stay open 30 minutes after the conclusion of the sporting event.
The following will be available to all teams at each of our home sporting events:
- Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Water, ice, bottles
- Pre - game taping (please provide supplies)
- E-stim/ ultrasound
- Ice packs
- Emergency equipment including AED
Garrett College Athletics EAP:
Elizabeth Show, MS, LAT, ATC